This post from PicoBusiness rang true for me. Here's the ones that had me really nodding in agreement.
- Bad things usually happen right after you give up trying to prevent them because they haven’t happened yet.
- People will lie to you about just about anything, mostly to make themselves seem more important.
- Husbands without a timeconsuming hobby will cheat on their wives. [ha! - ed]
- When someone is mean to you, it is almost always because they are jealous.
- Most people trust anecdotes more than they trust statistics.